Inicio

31 de octubre de 2011

The book I´m most grateful for

Share it Please
This is a thought one, choose just one book that I´m thankful for. I can think of several classic and non-classic, but if I have to choose only one is going to be…


Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, I love her books and this one is my favorite.
This is a beautiful book  I can´t resist the romance, the courtship, the dresses, the white romance and Mr. Darcy.
The only thing that I don´t envy is that women didn´t had rights over the inheritance and that they lose everything to a male relative.

Beth Revis author of Across The Universe and A Millions Suns is having an expectacular international giveaway in her blog HERE. She is showing her gratitude for books giving away 19 signed books! WOW.

Check the giveaway HERE

If I could choose two books, my other book that I most thankful is Anna and the French Kiss.
Why? because I just LOVE it, sorry I couldn´t resist.

So show the book that you´re most grateful for.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Desafios Goodreads

2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Adriana has read 16 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Adriana has read 1 book toward her goal of 70 books.
hide

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Adriana has read 2 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Adriana has read 17 books toward her goal of 70 books.
hide

Top 10 Comentaristas


Mi boton

Photobucket

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Adriana has read 0 books toward her goal of 60 books.
hide